Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Day Has Finally Arrived


Who would have known that my last few days in America would’ve been so hectic. HA! Didn’t sleep at all the night before my flight cuz I had so much to do. I had to pack, visit friends, get my hair did, etc. So on the day of my flight, my father, step brother, sister, Ericka, and Ross had breakfast at Denny’s. Then headed to the airport. Blah blah, ok pas the boring stuff. I land in Detroit. And I go to board, then I was told that my seat was changed. Great. Had to go back to the customer rep. And behold, the ticket they gave me was a freaking World Business Class seat. How did this happen? Economy to Luxury? Hyundai to Roll Royce? Man, traveling business class is off the chain. Serving champagne as soon as I walk in. Fully reclinable seats. Personal TVs. WITH On Demand. An actually menu people. They gave me a menu to order my MEALS. And the Amenity Bag! Had socks, slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste, eye cover, ear plugs, gosh the works. I am gonna SHO NUFF catch up on sleep after they serve me my Teriyaki Salmon Dinner.

1 comment:

Reger Cutting Smith III said...

Wow dude!! Super lucky you!! Business Class?! That had to have been the greatest!! That's out of this world man... Next level REv! I can't get over that...