Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friendly Japan...oh..Happy Sabbath...




Phew....man...for some reason, I go to sleep before 9PM and Wake up around 6:30 AM...that is toooo weird man. Well, yesterday, I checked out Tokyo with Yoko. It was real nice. The metro system there is unlike ANYTHING in the states. I mean, they have like 30 Train colors, then there’s the subway, and the bullet trains. Goodness, but we had a blast, saw some temples and stuff, and of course ate. I learned a lil bit more about the Japanese culture. For example, there are no large drinks at Starbucks, nor are they any supersize options at McD’s. We went to the tallest building in Tokyo, and just looked out in amazement of all the buildings cramped into little spaces.
Surprisingly, I didn’t get too many weird looks, besides the the little children and older adults. So it was cool traveling by myself. Didn’t understand a thing. Just nod and smile and say Arigato, or Sumimasu sen. lol...till later..

5 comments:

Reger Cutting Smith III said...

Hmmm... ? Shmeewww already?! You waistin' no time there, eh? LOL! The skyline is great dude... So much to learn and experience out there man... Take complete advantage! And bring back some next level gadgettry(spelling?!)!

Need to take a trip on that bullet train...

Ralph said...

i will be on the bullet train friday!!!!

Bellefrance said...

Yo, ur blog is Hott!!! I love the pics, PLEASE Bring me blackanese nephew!!!!

Unknown said...

Yo son take a pic of the subway map... The pic from tower is amazing.. u know i like all that stuff...

East Wind Productions said...

Yo, how's the music there man? Like does anyone play guitar there? I LOVE this blog...it's the one blog I actually care to read...