Monday, August 21, 2006

An Indian, Kenyan, South African, Australian, and a Haitian




I just spent the last 3 hours bonding with an Indian, Kenyan, South African, and an Australian. It was the most beautiful thing ever. Just talking about different cultures and hearing the stories of where they are from or where they have visited. I have so much more to see in this world. I mean, America has limited us so much to all the wonders and amazements these other worlds have to offer.


Have you ever experienced a Kenyan talking about how Somalians and Sudanians are so ruthless, and how scary they can be? Or even hearing stories of trains filled with people that 8 people fall off and die everyday in Bombay, India. It is also so beautiful listening to them speak Zulu, that clicking African language we Americans tend to make fun of.
I am so glad I came here. I really am experiencing heave and what the world has to offer. So much to see in this world. So much to experience. True brotherhood from 4 different continents. All with the same goal of sharing the gospel.


You know that they have to pay for ice cream sprinkles in Kenya, and we get em for free! Lol. And Japan sure has some nasty food. Lol. And I’m not even talking about seafood. I mean they eat every vegetable known to man.

But you guys need to definitely leave the states and see the world. The beautiful, the ugly, the good and the bad.

-Ralph...

P.S. Hint Hint My nurse traveling friend.

No comments: