Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Long Awaited Update


As promised to many of you, I am finally updating my blog. lol. So much to talk about, so I’ll just break down each category into an individual day. I am right now sitting in the beautiful Hiroshima Peace Park. The memorial that celebrates Hiroshima as being the site of world peace. Unfortunately, it was a sad event, however, it allows missionaries like myself to enjoy another country in peace. The park is filled with students, passer bys, and old men playing a board game. I can pronounce it, but I’m not even gonna try to spell it. lol. Just a lil while ago, an 80 year-old man just sat down next to me and started talking. It was real cool. I wish I knew more Japanese So I can ask him about his experience during the World War. Well, anyway, I’m gonna discuss, Food, Living, Traveling, and People. If there’s anything ya’ll want me to share, just ask and I will try to put it up. Love ya’ll, and miss ya’ll.

-Ralph

No comments: